We all have done online transaction and these are the days where we shop online more than in shops..
Well the question is is it safe sharing card details..etc ??????
Well the answer is no! Here are some few tips from
which you can safeguard your details..
1) Don’t ever transact with the account which has more balance.
2) Always prefer COD(Cash on Delivery) option.
4) Be cautions while making a transaction through public wifi.
5) Make sure the access website url(link) is correct. Hackers try to bypass the connection from “https//” to “http//”
6) Change your passwords frequently.
7) Don’t do transaction on unknown sites.
8) Use a Good antivirus with latest virus updates.
9) Always use the virtual keyboard provided by the official bank sites.
10) Always follow the official links by the trusted site