- A laptop/ PC
- A Pendrive with minimum 8 GB storage space
- Windows 10 or any other version of Windows pre installed
- Kali Linux v2.0 which you can get here
- PowerISO which you can get here
- (or) Rufus bootable pendrive you can get here
First we have to download the latest version of the Kali Linux for official website, the link to which is here. You can choose either a 32 bit or a 64 bit version based on your computer. Better download the file with over 2.5 GB size which comes with all tools pre-installed.
After downloading Kali, we have to make a bootable USB drive by downloading PowerISO or Rufus.
1.plug in your usb.
2.run the PowerISO or Rufus application
3.select the image(opearating system) you want to write on your bootable pendrive ie kali linux.iso
4.NOTE:format it to fat32- is accessable by both linux and windows machine, if you format it to NTFS the grub loader will not boot your pendrive as it cannot access NTFS file system.
5.click on start and wait until the writing is done, and that’s it you have a kali linux bootable pendrive.