Lollipop has been officially released by Honor for Honor 6. It’s time for us to root our devices. Follow the short procedure to root your Honor 6 in 5 minutes.
- Honor 6 with unlocked bootloader
- MultiTool – [sociallocker] Download [/sociallocker]
- supersu [sociallocker] SuperSU.zip [/sociallocker]
Follow the steps carefully to root your Honor 6:
Step 1: Download SuperSU.zip
Download SuperSU.zip from the above link and save it in your phone’s internal memory or SD card. Make sure you remember the location.
Step 2: Install TWRP
You will need to install TWRP recovery to root. Install it from MultiTool.
Step 3: Boot into TWRP
Turn off your device. Press and hold Vol+ and Power button simultaneously to boot into recovery.
Step 4: Install SuperSu.zip
- Click on Install
- Select Storage
- Browse to SuperSu.zip file and select it.
- In the next step you’ll be asked if you want to install the zip file. Swipe to confirm flash.
- You’ll get a Successful message on successful installation of SuperSU.zip file.
- After receiving Successful message click on Reboot System and reboot the device.
- You’ll find SuperSU icon in your app drawer. Update it from Google Play.