Kali Linux 2.0 Features:
- Runs on Linux kernel 4.0,
- use full Gnome 3 Desktop instead of gnome-fallback,
- improved hardware and wireless driver coverage,
- support for a variety of Desktop Environments,
- updated desktop environment and tools,
- Featuring new cutting-edge wireless penetration tools,
- Kali Linux now added desktop notifications, so that you do not miss anything,
- Support Ruby 2.0, which will make Metasploit will load much faster,
- Kali 2.0 added inbuilt screencasting tool so that you can record desktop.
The team says: “We’ve been awfully quiet lately, which usually means something is brewing below the surface.” Kali Linux 2.0 features a revamped and streamlined user interface, new menus and brand-new testing tools. The developer team refuses to go deep into the details but here are some know details about the platform:
- The core set tools in Kali will be weekly updated.
- Kali UI is redesigned for a streamlined working environment.
- Native support for Ruby 2.0 for faster Metasploit load times.
- Built in screencasting and desktop notifications.
- Cutting-edge wireless penetration tools and more.
At Black Hat Vegas 2015, Kali team is organizing free Kali 2.0 Dojo Workshop where they will be showcasing the most advanced features in Kalo 2.0.
Download Kali 2.0 Penetration Testing Platform
- Kali Linux 64 bit
- Kali Linux 32 bit
- Kali Linux VMWare or VirtualBox images
- Kali 2.0 for ARM architecture
from the official website. You can download it either from direct download link or using Torrents.