Xiaomi launched it’s flagship device Mi5 at MWC 2016. And surprisingly Mi India has announced that Xiaomi Mi5 is coming to India. Unlike the earlier flagships Mi3 and Mi4, Indian fans won’t have to wait for long to get their hands on the gorgeous Mi5.
Packed with more than 10 tech breakthroughs, it’s unimaginably fast and surprisingly light. Powered by Snapdragon 820 processor with an insane 142,084 AnTuTu score, Mi 5 features a 3D ceramic/glass body and fits a 5.15″ display in a grip of a 5″ device. Is this all you ever imagined, and more?
Xiaomi Mi5 key specifications:
– Snapdragon 820, up to 4GB RAM + 128GB UFS 2.0
– 600Mbps 4G + download speeds, VoLTE
– 3D ceramic/glass body, 129g lightweight
– 5.15″” 16 LED light display
– Front fingerprint sensor
– 16MP 4-axis OIS rear camera + 2µm-pixel 4MP front camera
– 3000mAh battery, Quick Charge 3.0
– Dual 4G SIM (micro/micro), Dual Standby
– Full feature NFC
– MIUI based on Android M
There are three versions of the phone, the model with 32GB internal memory costs RMB 1999 (approx. Rs. 21,000) while 64GB version costs RMB 2299 (approx. Rs. 24,000) and the Pro version (128GB) priced at RMB 2699 (approx. Rs. 28,300).