Last month Motorola launched Moto X Play in India, and many people were left asking questions about the launch of Moto X Style. Today, Motorola has officially announced the Moto X Style for the Indian market. Moto X Play was launched with a price of Rs. 18,499 for 16GB and Rs. 19,999 for 32GB. Moto X Style on the other hand costs much more with the starting price of [highlight color=”orange”]Rs. 29,999 for 16GB and Rs. 31,999 for 32GB[/highlight]. Let’s look at the device specifications to see if it justifies the price. The device will be exclusively available at Flipkart starting 15th October midnight.
Moto X Style Key Specs:
- 5.7 inch QHD IPS LCD Display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 1.8 GHz hexa-core processor
- Adreno 418 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- Internal Storage – 16/32 GB
- External Storage – microSD Card upto 128GB
- Rear Camera
- Dual LED with CCT flash
- 4K recording
- Phase Detect Auto Focus
- Front Camera
- 1.4um pixel for better low light
- Rear Camera
- 3000 mAh battery
- Water repellant Nano-coating (IP52 certified)
- Front facing Stereo speakers with Smartboost
- OS: Android Lollipop 5.1.1 (Promised update to Marshmallow 6.0)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac + MIMO
- Bluetooth 4.1 LE
- NFC, GPS, GLONASS
- 4G LTE (supports Indian 4G bands)
- Dimesnsions: 153.9 x 76.2 x 11.06 mm
- Weight: 179g
On the software front, Motorola offers a Pure Android Experience coupled with some Moto Enhancements. Moto X Play comes preloaded with Moto App. Moto App bundles features such as Assist, Voice, Actions and Display. Moto App helps the phone to adapt the way user uses his device.
Motorola is also providing launch offers to those who purchase the device between 15-20th October, 2015.
- 100 Lucky customers get 100% cashback.
- Discount voucher of Rs. 5,000 from MakeMyTrip
- All buyers get Flipkart E-gift voucher worth INR 1,000
- Exchange offers upto Rs. 15,000