when comes to battle royale Player Unkown’s battleground(or PUBG that you know as) has been the favorite for most of the people.No doubt that PUBG is losing its spot as other battle royale games, like Fortnite, are gaining a bit of popularity. Even though the developers of PUBG are trying a lot of things to make people return back to it. In that effort, they have released the update 0.7.0.so, what’s new it brings?.
after a long wait, the most anticipated update is now live. The update has been rolled out for both Android and iOS. It brings the most requested “war mode” and lots of other things like new weapons, clans and some small tweaks.
- War mode – This is PUBG Mobile’s version of deathmatch. Teams skydive into a small area of the map with weapons equipped. If you die you will respawn again. The first team which reaches 100 points wins. You will earn three points for killing an opponent, one point for killing a knocked out opponent and one point for reviewing your teammate.[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpPDKL-iF4U]
- Clans – now players can create or join a clan. you can customize unique clan icons and earn exclusive rewards by getting higher ranks and competing in challenges.
- New weapons and equipment – A new SLR Sniper Rifle have been added. New equipment includes Light Foregrip, Half Foregrip, Thumb Foregrip. Parameters for Vertical Foregrip and Angled Foregrip have been tweaked for a better response.A new vehicles, helmets, backpack finishes and new character faces have been added. New 3x and 6x scopes have been added.
- Achievements: they have added some new entertaining and challenging objectives. It keeps the players intent going. you can Complete objectives to get titles and outfits.
- UI redesign – As you lo into the game you will notice some UI changes in the home page, loading page, shop,etc.. Now the home screen looks simple and minimal. An ‘instant refuel’ button has been added. Friends list has been improved to fix for errors. Added weapon information to spectator mode.
These are some main changes that you will get to see in this new update. comment below what are you expecting in the next update? I am eagerly waiting for ‘Metal rain’ mode to come for the mobile version.